Based on the core mechanic of the popular minesweeper, adapted to a workable 3D gameplay, and brought to you by the maker of the popular Android app DigiClock widget, Sweeper 3D is bound to become and instant classic!
Give Levels mode a try, it's super addictive!
How to play:
- Click to clear a tile that isn't a bomb
- Drag the mouse to rotate the cube
- Right click to mark a tile that is, but be careful: marking incorrectly gives you a time penalty!!
- Faces that change are never bombs, in case you get stuck
There are 2 modes in the game:
- A Classic mode closest to the original, where you aim for the lowest time. This is great for lunch breaks, or just a low-pressure brain teaser. Marking incorrectly adds 1 minute to your time, so only use it if you're sure!
- The Levels mode is for the competitive. It's a race. The clock is constantly counting down. Thinking quickly will get you good scores. Time is lost for every incorrectly marked tile. Clicking clocks gives you extra time. Combos for quick correct clicks give you extra points. At the end of each cleared level you get an extra 30 seconds. Then a new level starts. The higher you go, there's a higher chance of more bombs.
Or on the web
Any bugs, feedback or suggestions? Please feel free to mail me.